Tuesday 17 August 2010

New start

Well after last night's negativity grumbles I decided to try something a little bit different because to be honest I'm struggling to find a regular time to attempt wii fit and it interferes with the tv watching etc etc.

My boyfriend suggesting getting up when he does to do the wii fit whilst he goes to the gym.

Ugh! I thought really don't want to be getting up at the crack of doom, I mean dawn to do that. However, I set my alarm early and gave it a go.

So seven am this morning I was doing yoga, marching, boxing and stepping.  The plus side is that in the morning weight is lower anyway and I had been quite desolate that the weight seemed to be increasing despite the fact I was being a lot more active than previously. Well considering I was doing nothing I've increased activity levels exponentially.

Also this morning my fitness piggybank turned bronze because I've broken the ten hour barrier. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment