Sunday 29 August 2010

A hard week,

This week has been really really hard. I've been doing the exercise, getting up at stupid o'clock to get it done and I;ve been eating sensibly and still the weight has been going the wrong way.

It was getting my down. I had no reason why this should be happening I'd even upped the intensity of the exercise. And then Friday it hit me. I got my period. I wasn't expecting it because I've got a number of health issues which mean that periods for me are not regular and don't come every 28 days they come once every six weeks if I'm lucky and it's that which has thrown me off.

It does make sense when you think about it. In addition to this I've got a bit of the lurgy going on.  So much so I nearly passed out yesterday morning. I've  taken it easy becase I'm gonig on holiday and I want to be well for that.

I'm gonna try and be healthy at D*C I owe it to myself to not go backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment