Tuesday 24 August 2010

EA Active Personal Trainer

My boyfriend bought us the above game for when we find the wii fit plus stuff a bit easy.

Well it arrived yesterday and he had a go with it and pronounced it really rather hard.

I had already done my wii fit exercise this morning but once I'd put the bins out I decided that the pizza we had eaten for dinner needed to be worked off and so I fired up EA Active and set up a profile for myself.

And it's a lot harder, the exercises are more structured and if I'm honest its more of a faff to do with the thigh strap and the putting the nunchuck in the pouch and taking out again every other exercise.  It seems to work though and that's the important thing.

I shall update further once I've got my body into it some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment