Wednesday 20 October 2010

getting back into it.

And I'd gone quiet again. Just in case you thought I'd quit this exercise milarky, I've had quite a lot of illness this autumn. Very nasty headcolds which have given me a cough like one of a smoker and have ruled me out of getting up at stupid o'clock in the morning to do exercise when breathing in the first place was tough enough.

That said, I'm back on the wagon after a recent break away from work and adventures to Scotland.  So I've decided to up the intensity of what I'm doing and am doing around 20 minutes of fairly strenuous things with EA fitness plus : personal trainer. I think I've mentioned in an earlier post that it's a whole new world of hurt and doing two mornings in a row my thighs are whinging in a way which is making me walk like someone twice my age.

As with everything Perseverence is the key and now that mojo is back I need to work it some more to get the body happy to be moving again.

No comments:

Post a Comment